Welcome to be immersed into the healing part of the AcroYoga practices with Pau and Gabi!
Fill up your cup of being held and celebrating community! The Osteo Fly Retreat focuses on the healing, relaxing and rejuvenating practices of Thai-Yoga Massage, Osteopathy and Therapeutic Flying.
Come join us on the journey of true listening, diving deep into the art of touch down on the ground and up in the air.
In preparation for the dance of Thai Yoga Massage, embodied AcroYoga Therapeutics teaches the basic body mechanics with a focus on cultivation of self-love. Pau has just completed a 5 year Osteopathy program and he is adding beautiful techniques to go deeper into releasing tension and freeing up more life energy in body and spirit!
The techniques learned on the floor are then translated to the flying work, using the element of gravity to amplify the healing flow of prana (life force). Often, we will work in teams of three for safety and support, and everyone will have the opportunity to base and fly, heal and be healed.
This training offers invaluable tools for yoga teachers, massage therapists, and energy workers who wish to develop a new dimension of healing touch for students or clients.
“This is where the magic happens – together, with open hearts in beautiful nature.”
We are carefully following all regulations and we have an extra flexible cancellation policy should you need to cancel last minute due to showing symptoms. For more information on how we are dealing with Covid, please visit our Covid page.
- Lunar Yoga with Focus on receiving more health & wellbeing
- Thai-Yoga Massage in Supine, Prone, Side Lying, & Seated positions
- Osteopathic techniques
- Forward, Backward Flying & Reverse flying
- Therapeutic Flying Sequences
“The energy is so so clear, deeply heart centred. And the intent with which Shambala is held is so beautiful, it has become a massively important of my life”.
You can view our accommodation options below.
Please note that bringing your own tent is also an option.
For more information on our rooms and facilities, please visit our The Place page.
Arrival: Thursday 16th of June 15.30
Departure: Sunday 19th of June 15.00
06:30 – 07.15 Meditation
07.15 – 09.00 Yoga
09.00 – 10:00 Silent Breakfast
10.00 – 13.00 Practice
13.30 – 16.00 Succulent vegan lunch buffet & break
16.00 – 19.00 Practice
19.00 – 20.00 Delicious vegan evening meal
20.00 – 21.30 Time for sauna, dip in the lake, evening Kirtan or rest
meet the team
MORE at Shambala
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.