We’d love to send you occasional news exclusively from us. Shambala Gatherings complies with its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data. By entering your details when subscribing to our newsletter, you are consenting to provide your data to us and express your rights as owner of that data. We’ll always treat your personal data with the utmost privacy and care according to the GDPR European Law.
Access to Shambala Gatherings’ website and its contents is free and voluntary for its users, who are subject to the following conditions with respect to services and contents contained therein:
- Shambala Gatherings has created this website using information from both internal and external sources, and thus does not guarantee either the thoroughness or accuracy of all the information.
- Shambala Gatherings shall treat as confidential all the data included in the register of the users. Those data shall not be granted or released to third parties. In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de Diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal), Shambala Gatherings inform that the user is entitled, at any time, to access the above referred data regarding him or her, and to rectify them, cancel them, or oppose to them, sending a letter with the reference “Data Protection” to Shambala Gatherings accompanying copy of your National Identity Document addressed to email@example.com – The affected users can exercise their rights attaching their ID scanned and sending it by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shambala Gatherings is not liable for improper use made of the contents of its website, such being the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or makes use of the aforementioned contents. Shambala Gatherings is not held responsible for information contained in third-party websites that can be accessed by means of links or browsers.
- The presence of links in the Shambala Gatherings website serves a mere informational purpose and in no case implies suggestion, invitation or recommendation regarding the same. Shambala Gatherings does not assume any kind of responsibility with respect to exchange of information among users by means of its website. Liability for statements published in websites lies with those who make them.
- Shambala Gatherings will not be held liable for any damages or harm resulting from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone line malfunctions or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system; Shambala Gatherings is neither responsible for delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system due to deficiencies or saturation of telephone lines or overloading on the Internet system, or other electronic systems, nor for damages that may be caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of Shambala Gatherings. Shambala Gatherings is also exonerated from liability for any harm or damages that the user may experience as the result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by Shambala Gatherings derived from external sources.
- Shambala Gatherings may, whenever deemed opportune and without previous notice, unilaterally modify the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate services, contents and access to and/or conditions of the website.
- The intellectual property rights of the contents of the website and its graphic design and typefaces are the sole property of Shambala Gatherings and therefore reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of any kind are expressly prohibited. Likewise, all commercial names, brands or images of any kind contained in the Shambala Gatherings website are protected under the law.
- With regard to product references and third-party services, Shambala Gatherings recognizes, in favor of its owners, the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights; without implying by any mention or inclusion thereof in its website the existence of any rights or responsibilities on the part of Shambala Gatherings with respect to the aforementioned references and services.