A truly unique opportunity to love what you learn and live what you love.
Urban OM’s Level 1 Yoga Alliance Registered 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training provides tools for self-transformation as well as the skills and practical experience to teach yoga in individual and group settings in an anatomically informed, respectful and sensitive way. Learn from an international faculty of yoga experts and be well equipped to apply the powerful tools of yoga techniques, breathing, and meditation in a variety of settings.
- Limited places to ensure maximum student attention
- International expert faculty offering no fuss teaching gems
- Modular approach allowing you to take this training alongside normal work
- Residential intensive for immersive learning
- Get in to the body and have fun whilst gaining valuable professional and leadership skills
- Extensive practical experience observing, assisting & teaching
- Mentoring & peer support for collaborative, co-creative and reflective learning
- Training registered with Yoga Alliance at the 200 hours level
- Foundation level training preparing you for Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Level 2 starting 2019
CERTIFICATION AND PRICE
Assessment is ongoing throughout the course, which means that you are being observed how you take on board the teachings that have been shared and how your new embodied understanding is reflected in your yoga practice, your life and your teaching. All students are required to participate in all aspects and classes of the course and complete all assigned pre-course reading and assignments as well as all homework given during the course. You will get challenges between modules to deepen your transformation connected with yoga philosophy, such as building a home practice, gratitude work, rituals and more!
Fee 45.000 SEK
(42.453 + MOMS 2.547)
Note:- Included in price is an Urban OM BASIC MEMBERSHIP valid from the date you pay the registration fee until the end of your course.
5.000 SEK on booking (place not secure until registration deposit is paid)
10.000 SEK month 1, 3, 5, 7
Note: Food and accommodation during RESIDENTIAL INTENSIVE is extra and is priced at approximately 800 sek per person per day, for 4 nights, depending on the accommodation option you choose (single room +350 sek/night). Amount is payable in full 30 days before the start date. You are responsible for own transport to and from the retreat, located around 3 hours from Stockholm.
(*subject to changes)
Check in on the 27th March at 5pm
Check out on the 31th March at 2pm
meet the team
Meet Satyadev musician from Kolkata, India, raised in an environment of rich Indian spiritual tradition, Satyadev’s mission is to revive and spread awareness of the ancient Sanskrit mantras. Satyadev carries in his heart a deep understanding of the Vedic and Yogic traditions and through joyful satsangs & kirtans he shares the key to integrating the sacred mantras and Vedic teachings in everyday life.
~ E-RYT 500
Certified physiotherapist and with experience of working with stress-related illness and long term pain. Her yoga therapy work also focuses on musculoskeletal related pains. Guides creative, therapeutic Hatha influenced yoga with a humble aspiration to inspire self acceptance, self love and true health. Loves seeing yogic empiricism meeting modern science. Trainings: 1000+ hours of YTT and studies Advaita Vedanta in the Swami Dayananda Saraswati lineage.
~ E-RYT 500
Meet Josephin. Plantgirl. Inversion junkie. Lipstick lover. Spiritual goddess. Womens groups and rituals keeper. Netflix zapper. Multitasker. Bath obsessed. Closer of dance floors. Constantly hungry. Flow enthusiast.
~ E-RYT 500
Amateur gardener, father of Bhumi Alaya & former teepee owner. Wannabe artist, ex businessman and current entrepreneur. Passionate to evoke and inspire people to live an authentic, creative and purposeful life. Loves chopping wood and making fires in the open air. Trained as a Yoga Therapist (IAYT), Osho Therapist (Osho Risk Denmark), Yoga Teacher Trainer (E-RYT 500) and NLP Practitioner (London). Holds a Law degree (London) and studied business at Columbia Business School (NY).
MORE at Shambala
“Ever since the conclusion of my yoga teacher training at Yandara a little over two months ago, I’ve been searching for ways to describe the profoundly moving beauty and genuineness of the course and of the people conducting it. I left enriched with such an abundance of life transforming experiences and powerful practical skills that truly even the most gifted of poets would be lost for words to express. However, despite not knowing what to say, my endless gratitude towards the teachers together with an innermost desire for more people to find out about this exceptional school is making it impossible for me to not constantly talk about it”.
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.