More than ever men are called forward to lead themselves in an embodied, empowered and purposeful way.
The world is spinning fast, it’s easy to lose ground and ourselves. Men are needed with their depth, love and presence. Showing up and leading more from a place of love, integrity and a deeper capacity to hold themselves.
In this journey we will focus on you. On the man within that feels home inside. Feeling free, wild, integral and alive.
We will focus on the part of you that knows how to lead from within, that is fully present from the inside, with the world around him and while deeply connected to his purpose.
An experience centred around self leadership, brotherhood and rewilding.
COVID-19: During Covid, Shambala is able to hold retreats for a limited number of guests. We have a flexible cancellation policy. We are carefully following all government regulations and are in a continuous conversation with Skinnskattebergs’ Kommun to ensure that we are doing the best we can to make this a safe experience for you. Everyone will be offered a quick Covid test on arrival. For more information on how we are dealing with Covid, please visit our Covid page.
“Joren shines calmness, power and belief. He is deeply empathic and takes an effort to understand each one in his groups. This allows him to build a strong connection and make a memorable impact. Joren has a fantastic ability to lead a group, even in tough situations he remains perfectly calm and pulls the group together. Being guided by him is a truly transformative experience”
THIS IS FOR THE MEN WHO WANT TO…
- EXPERIENCE breakthroughs emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- FORGE deeper connection with the free, alive and wild man inside.
- SHAPE being a powerful pillar for himself first and from that place for others.
- RELEASE and let go parts of him he is holding onto and aren’t serving any longer.
- LEAN into his edges of comfort, love, integrity and purpose.
- RECONNECT with the primal parts inside through practicing movement, meditation, breathwork, cold exposure ceremony, brotherhood and earth living skills as thought by indigenous cultures.
- CULTIVATE new relationships and brotherhood with fellow loving and committed men.
- REALIGN with his integrity and honesty towards himself and others.
- STRETCH into his unique expression, talent and unlimited potential.
Expect a deep dive journey freeing the body, exploring the limits of our minds and reconnecting with the wild inside. With fellow loving and committed men in the lush Scandinavian forest in the height of winter. You are welcome.
Standard price: €2499
Deposit option to secure your spot available.
Get in touch with me to tune in and ensure that you are a good fit for this retreat before booking your spot.
“A coach/teacher who is extremely in tune with his message, as well as the needs of each individual in the group. I highly recommend working with Joren if you are ready to get to know yourself on a deeper level. Connecting to who you truly are.”
“Groundbreaking experience. Absolutely the best thing I’ve ever spent my money on. I now have palpable and strong foundations for a more aware, grounded, spiritual and self steered life. Knowing better how to ground and express myself as a man in this modern world. I totally recommend this week to any man interested in self discovery. In reconnecting with the joyful, purposeful and alive man that we all are inside.”
You will create and experience a new meaning and understanding on what it means to lead yourself in a more healthy masculin way. Transforming and reshaping old mind-body habits and the way we show up in ourselves and our relationships, work and the world at large.
We will focus on the part of you that is able to ground himself within the storm. The part of you that is still, limitless and infinite, through the practice of meditation, cold immersion, breath work and earth living skills.
Next, Integrity will be an important practice in our week. Revisiting the relationship you have with yourself, your own mind and body, others, work and the world at large. Plus how you can bring forward, honour and cultivate more alignment.
EARTH LIVING SKILLS:
Being surrounded by majestic nature will serve as our vehicle to go deeply within ourselves to reconnect with our inner blissful nature.
By practicing living skills using only natural materials we can source from our surrounding environment is our way to deeply connect with Mother Earth. We will utilise the forest as our guide in sourcing materials and in four days we will learn how to prepare a fire outdoors using only friction techniques.
In the end of the four days we will enjoy cooking our food on the fire that we made using only materials from the forest!
We will have our own cook for this expedition which means the meals provided will suit all dietary requirements. In line with our ethos and care for the environment ingredients will be organic and locally sourced wherever possible.
(*subject to changes)
Arrival: Thursday the 9th of December 17:00 (5 PM)
Departure: Thursday the 16th of December 09:00 (9 AM)
Sample day program
8.30 – Morning practice (Embodiment, breath work, group work).
11.30 – Brunch
13.30 – Afternoon session (outdoor activity, cold exposure & earth skills workshop)
19.00 – Dinner and relaxation, floating sauna, campfire & lake immersion
meet the team
MORE at Shambala
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.