Join Jenny Janaki and guest teachers in a unique women’s gathering. This is for you if you are longing, and feel ready to dive into the depth of your feminine waters.
I welcome you, beloved woman, to a feminine deepening retreat, entering the heart of the feminine. 4 days and 3 nights together, to reclaim our connection to our own feminine essence, and to the feminine in the form of sisterhood, where we can recognise the true beauty of being a woman.
This is for you if you long to understand how the wounds around being a woman have shaped you and the way you relate to your body, sexuality and feminine, and how to heal these wounds.
So many wounded parts of being a woman have been hiding in the shadows, a painful secret that we are carrying, causing shame and feeling powerless. This creates deep wounding in us and we may feel alone in experiencing this disconnection. It’s time to bring our wounds up into the loving light of our Heart ∼ Womb so they can heal.
Once we start to understand the feminine psyche, we can find courage to be with our pain, our overwhelming emotions and understand that much of the pain we carry doesn’t belong to us, but to our ancestors and the culture we grew up in.
When we come together in a sacred and safely held space, we have the chance to let our guard down and heal the wounds that we carry towards the feminine in ourselves and in other women. We can take responsibility for how we feel and understand our own wounded background, which gives us the knowledge and strength to heal and find more wholeness inside.
Jenny has invited some special women who will come and share their gifts. Sunniva Brynnel is an amazing musician with a beautiful voice who will share a voice activation workshop. Angelica Nanda Schäfer is a radiant and powerful woman who will lead us into Freemove™ to meet our shadow through dance. Tanja Lukic embodies the power of deep bodily presence and will guide us into movement meditation, a sacred devotional healing practice.
“I’m forever grateful for joining Jenny’s women’s retreat. To be in a space with women only, with women I hadn’t met before scared me. Deep wounds from childhood had left me not comfortable in the female space.
But despite that I went on this retreat. I could expose and release so much sorrows and fears connected to the feminine. With the help of Jenny’s beautiful womb yoga and guided meditations I found my inner friend. And this friend stand by me always. I can feel her now. The sisterhood that aroused between us was mind-blowing. I never expected anything like this.
Go, just go. You are so worth it.”
FREE ONLINE CLASSES
Join Jenny for two Free Facebook Live Classes to warm up before the retreat:
We are carefully following all regulations and we have an extra flexible cancellation policy should you need to cancel last minute due to showing symptoms. For more information on how we are dealing with Covid, please visit our Covid page.
What We Will Dive Into
- Womb Yoga ∼ moving deeply into our bodies and meet ourselves in the loving light of the Great Mother within
- Feminine psychology – creating a home inside where we can hold every part of ourselves in love and safety
- Shadow work ∼ integrating the parts of ourselves we have rejected
- Sharing circles ∼ the power of healing sisterhood
- Rituals to reclaim the sacredness of the feminine
- Womb Healing ∼ connecting to our womb and Yoni in the most healing way, where we can awaken our womb’s wisdom, access the power of our sacred erotic and release our wounds
- Yoga Nidra ∼ a powerful rest practice to integrate and rest deeply
- Open your voice ∼ a powerful tool to release your voice
- Sacred dance ∼ release stuck emotions from your body
- Moving Meditation ∼ enjoy the divine nature of your being
This is for you if..
- You feel ready to face your wounds around being a woman
- You long to connect to other women in deep heart connection
- You long to have a deeper connection to your Womb and Yoni
- You feel ready to share from the depth of your being
- You want to awaken your Feminine Essence
This is not for you if..
- You have serious sexual trauma that you have not dealt with
- If you don’t feel ready to face your wounds
“The energy is so so clear, deeply heart centred. And the intent with which Shambala is held is so beautiful, it has become a massively important of my life”.
Theme of the day:
Thursday ∼ Landing in Sacred Space
Friday ∼ The journey into the Feminine + Voice workshop with Sunniva
Saturday ∼ Meeting and healing our Shadow ∼ Freemove™ workshop with Angelica
Sunday ∼ Healing Sisterhood ∼ Sacred body movement with Tanja
Thursday 30 September
16.00-19.00 Landing yoga, Yoga Nidra, Welcome Circle
20.30 Entering Healing Space, Meditation
Friday & Saturday
08.00-09.30 Womb Yoga
09.30-11.00 Silent Breakfast
11.00-13.30 Workshop with Sunniva/Angelica
13.30-17.00 Lunch Break, rest, forest walk, time for yourself
17.00-19.00 Womb healing, Yoga Nidra, Womb journeying, Wisdom sharing
20.30 Kirtan, free time, sauna, evening program
Sunday 3 October
08.00-09.30 Womb Yoga
09.30-11.00 Silent Breakfast
10.30-13.30 Workshop with Tanja
14.45-16.00 Sister Healing ceremony & departure
You can view our accommodation options below.
Please note that bringing your own tent is also an option.
For more information on our rooms and facilities, please visit our The Place page.
meet the team
MORE at Shambala
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.