I welcome you into a sacred space of meeting your feminine.
Maybe you feel disconnected to your feminine self, out of touch with your womb and heart. Maybe you feel that you cannot hear the wisdom of your body’s intuition, or that you are too stressed and tensed to feel sensual and centered in yourself. Wherever you are with yourself, you are invited into a safe and nourishing space where you can be with yourself and release deep seated tensions from your body and mind, so that the jewel of being a woman can shine through and you can recognise the beauty of having a feminine body.
You are invited to an intimate retreat of reconnecting to the center of your Feminine being, the Womb and the Heart. Coming together in precious and safe sisterhood.
A gathering devoted to being with yourself, as you are in the moment. To be with your Heart and your Womb, to release tension and receive self-healing. To recognise the beauty of being a woman, who is deeply in touch with herself, with nature and everything around her..
A central part of discovering and healing your feminine, is through falling in love with your menstrual cycle. To recognise the power of your bleed and understand how your cycle can be a tool for your feminine awakening.
We will deepen our feminine connection through:
- Womb Yoga & Womb Healing Practices
- Menstrual Cycle Awareness
- Menstrual Healing Circle & Sharing Circle
- Yoga Nidra (sleep based meditation) – that releases deep seated tension
- Voice practices to release and open up our bodies energy
(*Subject to changes)
Check-in April 29: 3pm
7.30: Womb Yoga
10.30: Wisdom sharing + Yoga Nidra
17.00: Yoga Nidra & healing practices
20.30: Sauna, Chanting, free time
Check-out May 2: 3pm
meet the team
MORE at Shambala
“”This is where the magic happens – together, with open hearts in beautiful nature.”
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.