This is a journey into the depth of discovering your feminine radiance and remembering who you are.
A retreat devoted to blooming your feminine expression, through awakening your womb-center, where the essence your unique feminine expression resides. To find your way back to your feminine sanctuary of love, healing, sensuality and pleasure. Wether you have a physical womb or not, if you are bleeding or don’t have a cycle, you are welcome just as you are.
The time has come for women to gather in sacred sisterhood. When women meet in a Womb Circle, with open hearts, raw and true in their expression, deep healing can take place. Healing in our bodies and how we relate to ourselves, and the wounds that we carry.
When we come together as women and let our guard down and dare to share from the depth of our being, we realise that we are not broken. We understand that we are not the only one feeling disconnected to our bodies, our sexuality, our feminine essence.
When we can come back home into our bodies, we recognise that this body is our sacred feminine temple, filled with goodness, love, pleasure and a strong connection to Mother Earth.
A deeply felt connection to Mother Earth will be a vital part of this retreat, with practices to root your Womb – the most precious part of you, into Mother Earth and experience her healing presence and recognise that you are her and she is you.
This retreat will be filled with sacred rituals, Womb ∾ Heart healing practices, womb circles, menstrual healing wisdom, feminine psychology, Yoga Nidra, voice practices and sister -connection.
“I’m forever grateful for joining Jenny’s women’s retreat. To be in a space with women only, with women I hadn’t met before scared me. Deep wounds from childhood had left me not comfortable in the female space.
But despite that I went on this retreat. I could expose and release so much sorrows and fears connected to the feminine. With the help of Jenny’s beautiful womb yoga and guided meditations I found my inner friend. And this friend stand by me always. I can feel her now. The sisterhood that aroused between us was mind-blowing. I never expected anything like this.
Go, just go. You are so worth it.”
COVID-19: We at Shambala are planning for the future, we can hold retreats for a limited number of guests, and we have a very flexible cancellation policy. We are carefully following all of the regulations and are in a continuous conversation with Skinnskattebergs’ Kommun to ensure that we are doing the best we can to make this a safe experience for you. Everyone will be offered a quick Covid test on arrival. For more information on how we are dealing with Covid, please visit our Covid page.
What We Will Explore During This Retreat
- Finding our unique feminine expression, beyond what we previously thought is feminine
- Creating our inner sacred sanctuary, where we can meet all of ourselves and start to commune with our deepest feminine essence
- Womb healing practices that will be deeply healing for your Womb ∾ Heart, and create a profound spiritual connection to your Womb as the center of your essence.
- Gaining an understanding of what is blocking the feminine connection to ourselves and other women and how we can come back to connection
- How to be with overwhelming emotions and transform them into love
- Yoga Nidra – a deeply healing rest meditation, that will help you integrate this profound journey, as well as release tension and tiredness from your body and mind
- Practices to awaken your Yoni – your sacred sexual center
- Exploring how our menstrual cycle has affected our relationship to ourselves and how to come into a wholesome nourishing relationship with your bleed
“The energy is so so clear, deeply heart centred. And the intent with which Shambala is held is so beautiful, it has become a massively important of my life”.
Thursday 8 July
15.00-16.30: Check in & Sauna
16.30-19.00: Entering Sacred space – Womb Yoga, Yoga Nidra & Welcome Circle
20.30-21.30: Introduction to you Inner Sanctuary meditation
Friday & Saturday
8.00-9.30: Womb Yoga
11.00-13.00: Women’s wisdom Circle
13:00-16.30: Lunch, rest & sauna
16.30-19.00: Womb circle, Womb Healing & Yoga Nidra
20.30-21.30: kirtan/sacred seed workshop
Sunday 11 July
8.00-9.30: Womb Yoga
10.30-13.00: Mother Earth sacred healing circle
You can view our accommodation options below.
Please note that bringing your own tent is also an option.
For more information on our rooms and facilities, please visit our The Place page.
meet the team
MORE at Shambala
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.