“Anja guides creative yoga flows that hit the right balance between challenging, playful and calm. Alongside the physical practice, Oren facilitated a safe and encouraging setting for conversation which allowed us to open up and get to know each other in a way that felt natural. All of this and plenty of time at the sauna in between! I left the weekend feeling recentered and inspired, and grateful to have had the opportunity to connect and share with other soul-searching yogis.”
“I spent a fantastic weekend at Shambala as a participant in Anja’s and Oren’s retreat in May 2023! Anja is such a talented instructur who can guide a challenging class for participants with very varied levels of yoga experience. Her classes are so much fun – challenging, inspiring and creative. Still, Anja doesn’t let the fysical aspects of yoga take over, she embraces the philosophic and spiritual aspects in a very grounding and comforting manner. I was quite hesitant in participating in the conversational parts of the retreat, but they really added so much value and insight for me. Oren is such an experienced teacher in these settings and he and Anja made it a profound experience. I am so thankful for the time I spent at Shambala!”
“The week after the retreat, I noticed the following in my mind and heart:
– a kinder, more patient heart and compassion to others
– less distraction from social media in my free time and more focus on enriching activities (like reading)
– going straight into deep conversations with others and being vulnerable to sharing and listening
– feeling more empowered and strong to own my flaws and show my real self .
I wanted to thank you all for contributing in bringing me all of this.”
“Oren has a unique ability to bring a room full of strangers together to collectively venture into deep conversations. Through his masterful facilitation and insightful questions, Oren refocuses us on the discussions that really matter. He artfully creates an environment that not only provides a space for social entrepreneurs to reflect on and share our own experiences, he gently pushes us beyond that – equipping us with the skills and confidence to also actively listen to and coach each other.”
“It’s been a while since I have been that positively surprised by a yoga class! Anja guides a challenging and powerful flow, while educating and giving clues to improve the practice. All of that with a super calm and positive energy! Loved it!”
To book your spot or to find out more, reach out by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 070-090 4842.
Early Bird 4400 SEK until the 31st May 2024
Lazy Bird 4700 SEK
A few reduced-price slots are available, so let us know if you want to come but can’t quite afford it.Book now
“Oren has a unique ability to make everyone feel safe, worthy and keen to open up. He has the tools and frameworks to ensure structure, which he balances with his natural ability to adapt to any kind of situation, group or individual. Oren will make you all connect to make sure true compassion, courage and creativity is simply magically unleashed.”
“Anja är en helt fantastisk instruktör! Hon är ödmjuk, har ett vaket öga och strävar efter perfekt linjering. Och slänger in lite lekfullhet på det!”
13.30 – 16:00 Check-in
16:30-18:00 Strong flow yoga
20.30 Community Kirtan
7.00 Strong flow yoga
8.30 Silent Breakfast
11:30 Sauna and swimming
15.30 Optional: Handstand/inversion playtime
17.00-18.30 Yin yoga
7.00 Strong flow yoga
12:00 Sauna and swimming
14.30 Closing circle
meet the team
MORE at Shambala
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.