“The week after the retreat, I noticed the following in my mind and heart:
– a kinder, more patient heart and compassion to others
– less distraction from social media in my free time and more focus on enriching activities (like reading)
– going straight into deep conversations with others and being vulnerable to sharing and listening
– feeling more empowered and strong to own my flaws and show my real self .
I wanted to thank you all for contributing in bringing me all of this.”
“Oren has a unique ability to bring a room full of strangers together to collectively venture into deep conversations. Through his masterful facilitation and insightful questions, Oren refocuses us on the discussions that really matter. He artfully creates an environment that not only provides a space for social entrepreneurs to reflect on and share our own experiences, he gently pushes us beyond that – equipping us with the skills and confidence to also actively listen to and coach each other.”
“It’s been a while since I have been that positively surprised by a yoga class! Anja guides a challenging and powerful flow, while educating and giving clues to improve the practice. All of that with a super calm and positive energy! Loved it!”
“Oren has a unique ability to make everyone feel safe, worthy and keen to open up. He has the tools and frameworks to ensure structure, which he balances with his natural ability to adapt to any kind of situation, group or individual. Oren will make you all connect to make sure true compassion, courage and creativity is simply magically unleashed.”
“Anja är en helt fantastisk instruktör! Hon är ödmjuk, har ett vaket öga och strävar efter perfekt linjering. Och slänger in lite lekfullhet på det!”
You can view our accommodation options below.
Please note that bringing your own tent is also an option.
For more information on our rooms and facilities, please visit our The Place page.
Friday 23 September
17.00-18.30 Dynamic yoga (focusing on core and twists)
20.00 Opening circle
Saturday 24 September
7.30 Dynamic yoga (focusing on balance)
10.30-11.30 Facilitated conversations (possibly on compassion and vulnerability)
12:00 Sauna and swimming
15.30 Inversions workshop (facing our fears!)
17.00-18.30 Yin yoga
20.30 Community kirtan or bonfire
Sunday 25 September
7.30 Dynamic yoga (focusing on backbends)
10:30-11:30 Facilitated conversations (possibly on values and contribution)
11:30-12:30 On demand yoga workshop
12:30 Sauna and swimming
14.30 Closing circle
meet the team
MORE at Shambala
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.