Welcome to a retreat to rest, recover and get inspired. It might be so that you have yoga in your daily life or maybe this is a weekend where you light up that curiosity of what yoga and meditation can bring you. No matter what, you will have a chance to learn what you desire mostly within yourself. So bring your open mind, get treated, network with like-minded people and find inspiration from others.
My life routine is probably similar to yours. I wake up in the morning, prepare for a new day, go to work, sit with a computer and in meetings, let my mind wander away to a beautiful place with nice company. After work, I meet friends or go to some class, home and cook and then rest for a short time before I go to sleep and the next day starts the same. Longing for the weekend. Do you recognize this?
If so, I can tell you that doing what you are longing to do is sometimes easier than you think. In this retreat I invite you for a weekend where you will be served a well designed program for your body and mind, also served delicious food and I can guarantee very nice company. All this in a deep forest with bird sounds and a tempting lake to jump into.
Come and get distance from your ordinary life and enjoy your time. Besides, this event is sponsored by high quality brands so all participants will get a goodie bag filled with useful and tasteful stuff 🙂Book Now
In earlier retreats, this session has been about learning handstand and other inversions and arm balances. This time, the session is about exploring limits and expanding them. We will work individually and in couples. It will be easy movements to try out and enjoy. You can do it!
Price: 3.595 kr per person including a bed in a shared room or glamping space, all meals and activities in the program. Showers and toilets will be shared.
– Payment is made in advance to secure your spot
– In case of cancellation less than 5 days notice: 0% of the total cost of the retreat will be returned
I am looking forward to share this weekend together with you.
You can view our accommodation options below.
Please note that bringing your own tent is also an option.
For more information on our rooms and facilities, please visit our The Place page.
Friday 17 June
Saturday 18 June
Sunday 19 June
meet THE TEaM
MORE at Shambala
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.