What is Nordic Light Cranio Sacral?
This is a healing modality that has as its base in Biodynamic CranioSacral Therapy and that takes it away from medical and focused anatomy based work into an expanded, intuitive practise where the key principles are breath, awareness, and Love.
In one way it is an embodied meditation shared with another human being.
The humbling understanding that we can never really know what another person needs and thus we can never, and should not attempt to fix anyone, guides this work forward, more as an opportunity for evolution of consciousness for each and everyone, wherever one might be on the path of life.
In a practical sense, we tune into our inner body breathing and find a very comfortable reposing field in ourself. From this place of balanced beingness we touch another person lying on a treatment table. Normally starting at the ankles as a soft entry point and then, guided by our intuition, to different listening stations on the body.
The touch is always feather light and with utmost respect and honour for the other.
What happens in these Nordic Light Cranio sacral sessions is truly magical. Unexpected unwindings, muscular, energetic, on the level of fascia, emotional and on the level of the soul, occur spontaneously in this heightened light of awareness.
It is simply put like you are lending the other person extra consciousness, without loosing anything yourself. On the contrary, as a giver you feel refreshed, grounded, expanded and touched by the mystery of Love itself.
In this work there are natural inherent healing forces at play and it is for us to learn to trust that.
THESE ARE SOME OF THE PRINCIPLES WE WILL EXPLORE
- Dynamic stillness, where peacefulness and aliveness meet
- When touch is backed up with pure presence, healing occurs
- When love is present the body opens
- The body loves to be listened to
- The same power that created the foetus and made it grow into a full human being is now active in our bodies and when tapped appears as a powerful healing force
(*Subject to changes)
Arrival the 9th of June – from 16.00.
Departure 14th of June – 15.00
9th of June
16.00 Arrival and check-in
17.00 Introduction and landing yoga
19.00 Delicious vegan evening meal
08.00 Nordic Light Yoga
09.30 Breakfast buffet
11.00 Nordic Light Healing touch
13.00 Succulant vegan lunch buffet
17.00 Nordic light healing Yoga
19.00 Delicious vegan evening dinner
20.30 Yoga Nidra, Dance or New Year Ceremony
14th of June
09.00 Nordic Light Yoga
10.30 Breakfast buffet
11.00 Practice Nordic Light Healing touch
13.30 Succulent vegan lunch buffet
15.00 Check out
meet the team
MORE at Shambala
“”This is where the magic happens – together, with open hearts in beautiful nature.”
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.