Are you ready to dive into your core purpose?
Are you amazed of how water nurtures and invigorates everything and at the same time is unstoppable, breaks down all obstacles, and always reaches the ocean? Consciousness flows in the same way.
Be prepared to experience the power of nature in this innovative conscious business startup camp, this year in a unique collaboration with highly awarded safari-company Wild Sweden. The Five-day Retreat in nature is focused on the creation of solid and sustainable foundations for conscious businesses. During the camp, you’ll see the organic growth that comes for a business when ideas and actions are drawn from the wild nature, both within and around you.
Are you a conscious startuper? Maybe a spirited entrepreneur, coach, health food specialist, yoga teacher, therapist, freelancer or inventor who wants to build your business?
Do you have something great to share, and want to work with like minded entrepreneurs to explore how best to get it out there?
Do you want more clarity around your start up strategy and a conscious foundation for your endeavour?
This Camp is for You if:
- You are in a startup phase and you don’t want to go it alone.
- You have a dream that isn’t mainstream that requires an innovative, conscious approach.
- You want to be inspired by others who are likeminded, with unique dreams and experience in making those dreams a reality.
- You want more clarity on direction and prioritization: What, Why, Where, When and in Which way, and how to order your steps so that the business can be established with a solidly foundation.
- You want to learn how you can use your ecological consciousness to create wealth in a sustainable and conscious way.
- You are ready to start something new, in a new way, to explore the unlimited potential of human creativity and create a conscious business that harnesses your unique resources and ideals.
- If so, then the Art of Startup Camp is designed especially for you. Welcome!
Forget mainstream business courses. In the Art of Startup Camp, we approach business in a new and more conscious way. The new approach to business is joyful, meaningful, and even effortless. Together, we will explore the infinite possibilities and crystalize our unique value proposal.
Here is what the Art of Startup Camp offers:
You will have the support and time to create a new brand strategy, a strategy shaped by your inner goals, your soul’s purpose, and created within the context of a thriving ecosystem.
You are the leader, the one who holds the vision and who is the most essential source of the business. Any transformation in the leader will translate into the business itself, especially in the startup phase. We focus on offering you the transformative resources that will help the business you create to be in full alignment with your ideals and intentions.
This process will provide you an opportunity to cultivate and support your unique offering and style of leadership. It will provide everything you need to bring your service or product forth, to enrich humanity by offering something valuable and meaningful.
You will join our international network, a group of like-minded entrepreneurs who support one another in creating and expanding effortless, heart-based Conscious Business. This network offers inspiration and practical experience from successful owners of unconventional and innovative businesses.
In this Camp, we first open wide to explore values, resources, and personal meaning, and then narrow down to core essentials and practical plans for growing your Conscious Business. You’ll find these modules, among others, combined in a funnel-process taking us step by step through the process of identifying gifts and values, clearing blockages, crystallizing your brand, and forming a strategy which reflects and harmonizes with your unique offering:
- Your unique gift to the world
- Soul Fingerprint reading
- Detox from “old business” that creates pressure and stress
- ReBoot the concepts of “Success” and “Money”
- How to create a movement instead of doing marketing
- The Leadershift – the new leadership
- Brand strategy from the heart
- Authentic and efficient market communication
- Surprise day
- Inspirational videos
Just as your business and offering is unique, each person will have unique perspectives and get unique results. We tailor our facilitation to the needs of the attendees, and each attendee brings their own experience, gifts, and insight into the camp. What results is a collaboration, a blend of the offerings of all participants and facilitators.
Each participant will walk out of the retreat with a solid, actionable plan for growing their business. At the same time, you will receive so much more. To top it off, you’ll have continuous access to the global Conscious Business Community, a network of supportive individuals who can help you navigate every step of your startup.
Here some more of the benefits that each participant will receive:
- You will have a clear vision.
- You will have an outline of a brand strategy for your conscious business.
- You will know your brand values.
- You will know exactly who wants your service or product.
- You will know how and what to prioritise in the startup process and when to take action on each step.
- You will have a strategy of how to share the value of your service or product with the people who long for it.
- You will have suggestions on how to communicate your brand with integrity to create the results you want.
- You will know how to most efficiently use your potential and base a business on it.
- You will know your recipe for success as a leader, as well as the potential obstacles and how to navigate them.
- You will find the most effortless way to create the conscious and sustainable results you long for.
- You will have aligned yourself and your business with your highest potential and inner purpose!
- You will be enriched by the experience, knowledge, and creativity brought to the camp by each facilitator and participant!
- You will have the concept of business rebooted and will experience it in a much more effortless and joyful way!
- You will be a lifelong member of an international Conscious Business network, receiving free lifelong support in the creation and navigation of your conscious business.
- You will know with confidence that what you do is of great value to humanity as a whole!
Your unique contribution:
Each person brings their unique “color” and insight to the event. This results in a spontaneous co-creation, a collective transformation that goes deeper than anything the facilitators alone could provide.
NOTE! If you have any of these skills or experiences, please let us know before the Camp begins so we can plan the agenda:
- Yoga teacher
- Blogger / Photographer
- Art directing
- Experienced Coach/Facilitator
- Web design and function
- Seed investments
- Social media
- Sacred ceremony facilitator
The venue’s unique contribution to the Camp
Do you resonate with yogic value systems?
If your answer is yes, then Shambala Gatherings is the ideal place for you to do an Art of Startup Camp.
Shambala Gathering, opened in 2005, is one of Sweden’s best yoga retreat centers. It is based firmly in yogic traditions and brings a grounded, down-to-earth approach to classes, workshops, and retreats. Shambala Gathering is a B&B style retreat center nestled along a lake.
In the evenings, two saunas transform the lakeside into an open-air spa facility. Events held at this venue benefit from pristine natural surroundings, offering an ideal environment for transformative work.
OUTLINE OF A TYPICAL DAY
(*subject to changes)
The retreat takes place from the 25th to the 30th of June. Please arrive between 4pm and 4pm on the 25th for introductions and orientation. The price of the retreat includes the first night of accommodation.
- 07.00 Yoga/meditation
- 08.30 Breakfast
- 09.30 Workshops (including breaks)
- 13.00 Lunch
- 14.00 Workshops (including breaks)
- 16.30 Free time
- 17.30 Inspiration/events/free time (depending on local arrangements)
- 19.00 Dinner
- 21.00 Free time/sleep
meet the team
- Because you have more value to share with humanity then you may realize.
- Because it’s in the startup phase that we all need most support
- Because together 1+1 = 3
- Because you are what the evolution of human consciousness needs.
CAMPING PACKAGE – All inclusive 5 nights in tent + 3 meals per day + teachings: €850** (8650 Kr) (bring your own tent).
COMFORT PACKAGE – All inclusive 5 nights in a shared room* (men and women are housed separately) + 3 meals per day + teachings: €985* (10100 Kr)
+ WILD WILD PACKAGE – Chosen package above plus a nights Wolf, Moose or Bear safari (depending on season and availability) the night of 1st of July (after ending the Camp). Includes all equipment needed and food. Additional €270** (2750 Kr)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm your package of accommodation.
*All accommodation has shared shower and toilet facilities.
**All prices excluding taxes for businesses and excluding travels and transfers.
“The week in the Art of Startup Camp in Sweden with Jonas Freeman as a facilitator was one of the best in my whole life. We experienced an incredible connection and support in our small, powerful, and fun group. In just a few days we got to know our unique gifts and how to turn them into a conscious, effortless and joyful business that creates value for humanity. The applied tools and strategies helped tremendously. Jonas has the ability to guide, uplift and support people in a very gentle yet powerful way. It always feels light, fresh, and joyful to work with him. I wanted every day of the camp to have at least 78 hours :-)”.
MORE at Shambala
- You need to arrive at the venue on the 23th after 2pm. First night included in the price.
- The Camp starts early morning 24th.
- You need to speak English.
- You need to be open to support other people’s start up process.
- You need to have a strong intention to start your own business, but it’s not necessary to have a finalized service or product.
- The Camp hosts reserve the right to change or cancel the retreat due to disease or unpredictable events. This cancellation also includes any offers associated with the Camp.
- If the retreat gets cancelled by host, deposits will be returned, otherwise no return of payments for missed Camp.
- You are fully responsible for getting to and from the Camp venue.
- You are fully responsible for your own personal insurance including injuries or financial losses which occur during participation in the camp.
Q & A
What is a Soul Fingerprint reading?
Before the Camp you will receive a Soul Fingerprint reading, Live and in writing. A personality Soul Fingerprint reading is inspired by the ancient methods of Astrology and Inner Alchemy, all incorporated in a brand strategy process that takes us towards a concrete new business blueprint. We’ll be looking at your leadership from a perspective aligned with your deepest values. This will help you to redefine your approach to business and create a business you actually want in a short period of time.
This reading, (even though it’s mind blowing and spot-on for most) is not intended to give you the answers. The goal is to bring up the questions and perspectives that will be beneficial for the creation of your unique conscious business. It will help to create awareness your distinctive gifts, values, and leadership style, and assist you in nurturing and cultivating these qualities. Leadership can be effortless, joyful, inspirational, and empowering. It can be a force that contributes to a thriving eco system on every level. The Personality Soul Fingerprint reading will help shine a light on your recipe for stepping into the highest potential of leadership.
What facilities do I have when I Camp for real (tent)?
You will have access to shared showers and bathrooms (separate men and women).
Are you only allowed to start “a new Greenpeace” at this Camp, is that what Conscious Business means?
The Camp won’t interfere with what you do. The goal is to provide a process for you to gain deeper clarity on what is real success, what your optimum success recipe as a leader is, and what what your failure recipe is. With greater and deeper awareness of the things that actually governs results, our businesses naturally share more value more effortlessly and become more sustainable. With more value delivered, we also tend to receive more money. With less effort needed, we tend to be much more relaxed and joyful. Win, win, win.
No, to join this Camp you don’t have to start a new Greenpeace. With enhanced consciousness about the underlying beliefs that creates unsustainability and failures, you will notice how your conscious business will be a greater contribution to a thriving eco-system and the individuals in it. You will find that a conscious approach to business helps you to naturally create more of the results you actually enjoy and less of the results you don’t. And this will happen in a much more efficient way than if you follow someone else’s “10 steps for a successful business.” The conscious approach to business opens up the possibility of business as we know it being updated to something better then we can imagine. Maybe even effortless?
What is Conscious Business?
Conscious Business consists of two words: Conscious and Business. We can see business as a process of human creation, as a structure that allows us to share value with the world. Consciousness is a quality of awareness, the force that allows us to learn, grow, and develop. It is the source of all human creation. Inquiry into the patterns of our minds (the ones that creates 95% of all of our results) raises the lever of consciousness. So in this case, conscious business means that we question ourselves as a way to optimize and update our leadership.
Every process that dares to question itself evolves. Any process that doesn’t question itself becomes stagnant and later also self-protective. If you don’t update the software in your phone it will get stagnant, but if you update to the latest software (developed by people that has been questioning the old one) you phone will just get better and better. Since business as a mainstream phenomenon is unsustainable and been stagnant for some decades, it needs an update.
Add consciousness to your business and it becomes better in all aspects! The traditional models for business were established for a very different world, one limited in possibilities and information. But the world has continued to change, and the models for business must adapt as well. We live in a world where access to knowledge is no longer an obstacle and where the possibilities are infinite. In the creation of a successful business, our most important resources are individual clarity and a network of supportive people.
We need more people like you and me that dare to question the previous version of business – and dare to question themselves – in order to evolve as a species and share more value with one another. Then we easily become the change we wish to see and our business contributes to a thriving eco-system and the individuals in it! Experience this yourself by joining the Art of Startup Camp by Conscious Business Community.
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.