Our approach is to keep offering beautiful ways to heal, gain health and vitality, connect to nature and each other, always following Swedish regulations and preventive measures.
Our preventive measures include the following:
- Until further notice, everyone at Shambala will be offered a Covid quick test on arrival. Should the test show a positive result, we will ask our guests to return home safely. The price of the retreat will be paid back in full.
- We have “hand sanitising” stations around the centre with hand sanitisers and instructions on how to behave whilst being with us.
- We will be disinfecting the entire centre before and after each retreat, as well as keeping the hygiene of shared spaces and door handles daily.
- In our buffet, we will ask our guests to disinfect their hands before touching ladles or any serving tools. There will be a hand sanitiser at the start of our buffet table. We ask all our customers to commit to following this recommendation.
- We will be offering a strong “Immunity tea” (amongst others) at our tea station throughout the entire day, composed of hot ginger, turmeric and black pepper.
If you are over + 70 years of age or have a serious underlying health condition or immune disease, we will ask to refrain from making a booking with us at this point. We will be revising this as we keep an eye on the evolution of the spread in Sweden.
Please bring your own yoga mat and yoga props if possible.
We ask you to please stay at home if you have any symptoms.
We have an extra flexible cancellation policy for these special times.
If you need to cancel your booking due to Covid illness, we will be reimbursing you your payment, no questions asked. We will also be giving you the option to support Shambala by leaving your fee with us and receiving a voucher for a future retreat.
Until further notice, everyone at Shambala will be offered a Covid quick test on arrival. Should the test show a positive result, we will ask our guests to return home safely. The price of the retreat will be paid back in full.
If you need to cancel your retreat due to legal restrictions from the Swedish government, please note that you will be reimbursed your deposit fee in full.
Should you wish to postpone your retreat, you can do so free of charge. If you are concerned about low bookings, please get in touch with us so we can meet your needs as much possible.
Should you wish to cancel for any other reason, our usual teacher cancellation policy will apply.
We will try to avoid this possibility as much as possible and leave retreat cancellations as a last resort. In this case, you will be credited your money, or be given the option to support Shambala by leaving your fee with us and receiving a voucher for a future retreat. It will be your choice.
Until further notice, everyone at Shambala will be offered a Covid quick test on arrival. Should you have a positive result, you will be on quarantine at Shambala for 5 days.
We will ask you to be vigilant for any symptoms, which you will need to report to us as soon as they arise. We will take a quick Covid test to make double sure.
Below are a few videos with inspiration on how to boost immunity as a yogi:
We also suggest these resources below to strengthen your body and balance your mind during these special times:
Daring to Rest free Yoga Nidra practice
Be Here Now Network Podcasts
Chi Kung Covid-19 Healing Meditations
Yoga Glow Free Trial
Ram Das Fear and The Journey of Awakening
Miranda McPherson Free Meditations – deepening in love and trust