Women of all ages – warmly welcome to an exciting retreat where we get to know the feminine energy on a deeper level!
The feminine. She is Creative. Powerful. Protective. Wild. Playful. Brave. Flowing. So much more than what we may have learned is “feminine”.
Within every woman there is an infinite power, a natural connection to nature, and passionate creativity. Different things in life may have contributed to not having deep contact with ourselves and our full potential.
What if everything we need, everything we want to be, everything we want to give… already exists within us? Ready to be unleashed. This retreat is an introduction to opening up to and inhabiting the wholeness of ourselves, where all parts are allowed. So that we can use all our power to operate in this world. A world that needs us more than ever.
Teaching, food and your own tent: 5230 kr
Teaching, food and part in double room: 6430 kr
Teaching, food and single room: 7230 kr
Teaching, food and SoulPad Glamping: 7380 kr
Book your spot by emailing Anna: firstname.lastname@example.orgBook now
”If you have the possibility to go on this retreat – dare to do it! It the best present I have given myself. It has helped me to let go of the withered leaves on my colorful flower!”
”I can warmly recommend this retreat with Anna! It has been 4 days of so much inspiration, wisdom and love. I feel re-charged, grounded and inspired to continue working on my self-care, rituals, dance and to explore the Feminine and spirituality. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.”
During this retreat, YOU will, among other things:
- Start your day with a soft flowing form of yoga that includes meditation, intention setting, movement, breathing, chanting and relaxation.
- Learn more about the different cycles that affect your life such as the seasons in nature, the moon cycle and your own menstrual cycle (even if you are in menopause).
- Participate in embodiment workshops where we explore how we can deepen our acceptance respect and honor of the body.
- Explore pleasure, sensuality and playfulness as a valuable and important part of feminine energy and self-care
- Dance to the rhythm of music that goes into the soul! No choreography is needed when we let the music and our body communicate directly with each other. We practice letting go of the mind and being in our body. And if we are lucky, we will be able to dance barefoot in the woods!!
- Enhance your relationship with the breath through Connected Breathwork, a powerful breathing exercise that is a natural way to get into a state of flow, let go of stagnant energy and tension in the body and become clear in the mind.
And much more! It is also an opportunity to share and be vulnerable with other women. These will be days where we take off our masks, and can feel a deep togetherness and community. You don’t need any preparation to participate in this retreat.
A warm welcome just the way YOU ARE!
Please note that this retreat will be taught in Swedish.
(*subject to changes)
Arrival: 22 September, from 15:30
Departure: 25 September, 15:00
17:00/17:30 Opening circle & yin/restorative/yoga Nidra
Evening: Ritual, meditation, and sharing
Possibly Sauna and swimming
7:00/7:30 Soft flowing yoga including movement, meditation, intention setting, breathing, chanting and relaxation
9:00 Breakfast in silence
Before lunch: Workshop on various themes
Afternoon: Breathwork/Dance and Meditation & reflection
After dinner: Rituals including dance (one evening cacao ceremony with intention)
Possibly Sauna and swimming
7:00/7:30 Soft flowing yoga including movement,
meditation, intention setting, breathing, chanting and relaxation.
9:00 Breakfast in silence
Before lunch: Closing ceremony
You can view our accommodation options below.
Please note that bringing your own tent is also an option.
For more information on our rooms and facilities, please visit our The Place page.
Twin Bedroom Shared
Triple Bedroom Shared
Soulpad Glamping Tent (double bed) – lake view, heating and electricity
meet the teachers
Anna has been teaching yoga since 2007 when she became a certified yoga teacher from Yoga Thailand and since then has taken many other yoga trainings.
She has a deep passion for mindfulness mediation and self-compassion, which she has been teaching since 2010. She is trained in many mindfulness programs such as MBSR, MBCT, MBCPP, MB-EAT, MECL, MSC, Self-compassion for teens (MFY) etc.
In the last years her main interest and subject for deepening has been and still is the divine feminine energy. She has attended various trainings based on both the Tantra and Taoist traditions as well as modern science.
Since February 2022 she is a certified Somatic Sex and Pleasure Coach in the VITA method by Layla Martin. Anna is running a yoga and meditation studio in Aspudden, Stockholm since 2007.
”An incredibly valuable, energy-giving, insightful, loving retreat together with like-minded women at an incredibly beautiful location. You will be re-born!”
”Just go to this retreat! It has been incredible on all levels: physical, emotional and on a soul-level. And held in a very inclusive, respectful and loving way. It was like going into another world, a world of its own. Deep thank you.”
MORE at Shambala
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.