We humans are very similar when it comes to potential, but very different when it comes to results. Results here meaning how we live and particularly how we feel.
Do you think there is more in you than what you realize? More than what you implement? More than what you show?
How much of yourself do you have access to?
Which version of yourself do you live?
Do you think you can live a higher version of yourself?
“His development is the greatest I have seen.”
We are carefully following all regulations and we have an extra flexible cancellation policy should you need to cancel last minute due to showing symptoms. For more information on how we are dealing with Covid, please visit our Covid page.
There are keys. You all have them. My role is to show you things you might not see, or be aware of.
This retreat will add significant increase to your life. You will get insights (re-remember), and you will see yourself and the world in a, sometimes, completely new way. A creative force will be unlocked inside of you, which will be your means to change. I.e. change through pleasure and desire, instead of struggle.
THE TEACHINGS AND TOOLS PROVIDED INCLUDE:
- Diving into our human aspects and energetics, e.g. the feminine, masculine, spiritual and primal
- Boundaries, desires and needs
- What it is that creates
- Self-image – self-perception – self-value
- What it is that holds you back
- Money: What is that really? What’s your attitude to it? How do you attract it?
- Tantric exercises (at your very own level)
- “The outrageous transformative insight”
PREPARATIONS BEFORE THE RETREAT:
1) Before you come… …write a one-pager (could be shorter or longer) about your uncensored fairytale life. What would it look like if money, health and opinions were no issue and everything was possible?
2) What is your intention with this weekend.
3) Find one thing you have done in your life which you regret, feel shame or guilt for, anguish for, sorrow or grief for.
In the course, lectures are interspersed with practical and physical exercises (exactly at the level you desire), as well as meditations.
THIS WEEKEND IS FOR YOU IF:
- You for example feel “stuck”
- You are not REALLY living life the way you want
- You do NOT KNOW what you want
- You feel that you have more to give, but do not know how to get it out
- You “simply” want to access more of you and realize a higher version of yourself in your daily life.
“The program I was a participant in contained a great mix of information, meditation, exercises and reflection. A fantastic combination that has given me new perspectives and more self-love.”
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served at 9.00, 13.30 and 19.00
Friday 3 December (check in 16:00)
- ”Outrageous prayer”
- Tune in procedure
- Introducing the rules
– What happens in this space stays in this space
– Sovereignty – we take responsibility for our experience, we respect our and other peoples boundaries
– Exercises are mainly non-verbal
– In the breaks: focus on what’s alive in you. Don’t start talking about circumstances in the world
– Have a notebook
– No phones or computers, preferably at all, over the weekend
– Questions (if not urgent) are written down and addressed at specific times
- You are free as long as you respect other people’s bodies, property and free will.
- Fear of rejection – teaching and exercise
- Guided meditation – (ref. to preparation no. 3.)
- The star – explanation
- Dancing into the aspects (I introduce)
Saturday 4 December
- Tune in procedure
- 7 seals meditation
- Move from thinking into feeling
- Tantric exercise – coming home (belly)
- Texture of life
- 65 000 thoughts a day
- Thought > feeling > action > result
- Vision board/20-list – the meaning of a goal.
- Where you are tuned in matters (Experiment)
- Meditation (love)
- Self-care practice
Sunday 5 December (check out 15:00)
- Tune in procedure
- 6 senses meditation
- Mind control – Reticular Activation System
- Attracting your frequency – repulsing other frequencies
- Choosing the higher over the lower
- Blessings and safe, happy journeys (Bye for now!)
meet the team
MORE at Shambala
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.