“The week after the retreat, I noticed the following in my mind and heart:
– a kinder, more patient heart and compassion to others
– less distraction from social media in my free time and more focus on enriching activities (like reading)
– going straight into deep conversations with others and being vulnerable to sharing and listening
– feeling more empowered and strong to own my flaws and show my real self .
I wanted to thank you all for contributing in bringing me all of this.”
“Oren has a unique ability to bring a room full of strangers together to collectively venture into deep conversations. Through his masterful facilitation and insightful questions, Oren refocuses us on the discussions that really matter. He artfully creates an environment that not only provides a space for social entrepreneurs to reflect on and share our own experiences, he gently pushes us beyond that – equipping us with the skills and confidence to also actively listen to and coach each other.”
“It’s been a while since I have been that positively surprised by a yoga class! Anja guides a challenging and powerful flow, while educating and giving clues to improve the practice. All of that with a super calm and positive energy! Loved it!”
To book your spot or to find out more, reach out by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 070-090 4842.
4400 SEK if paid in full by July 13
4700 SEK after July 13Book now
“Oren has a unique ability to make everyone feel safe, worthy and keen to open up. He has the tools and frameworks to ensure structure, which he balances with his natural ability to adapt to any kind of situation, group or individual. Oren will make you all connect to make sure true compassion, courage and creativity is simply magically unleashed.”
“Anja är en helt fantastisk instruktör! Hon är ödmjuk, har ett vaket öga och strävar efter perfekt linjering. Och slänger in lite lekfullhet på det!”
17.00-18.30 Dynamic yoga (focusing on core and twists)
20.00 Opening circle
7.30 Dynamic yoga (focusing on balance)
10.30-11.30 Facilitated conversations (possibly on compassion and vulnerability)
12:00 Sauna and swimming
15.30 Inversions workshop (facing our fears!)
17.00-18.30 Yin yoga
20.30 Community kirtan or bonfire
7.30 Dynamic yoga (focusing on backbends)
10:30-11:30 Facilitated conversations (possibly on values and contribution)
11:30-12:30 On demand yoga workshop
12:30 Sauna and swimming
14.30 Closing circle
meet the team
Anja teaches vinyasa and yin yoga in Stockholm. Her passion for all aspects of yoga – physical, philosophical and psychological – is rooted in a deep longing to make sense of life and the human mind. She is a mother of boys, a lawyer trying to do good in the world, a passionate minimalist, and a dedicated student of yogic and existential philosophy. She also learned how to do a straddle-press handstand at the age of 38, and really enjoys sharing her love of inversions with others.
Oren is a certified coach focusing on personal wellbeing – a line of work that allows him to help others find purpose and balance. He is an experienced group facilitator who has helped entrepreneurs talk about self-doubt, forged coalitions of Afghan politicians, and led students on self-discovery trips in the Costa Rican jungle. His current pursuits include inventing kid-friendly vegan recipes and taking his handstand off-the-wall.
MORE at Shambala
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.