The Retreat Includes:
- 1 Visionboard-making session
- 2 giggly, caring, and curious hostesses that cannot wait to pamper YOU.
- 3 nights shared accommodation at Shambala Gatherings
- 4 minimum visits to the lakefront sauna
- 5 (at least!) new tools/fresh perspectives to help you continue to define motherhood and balance on your own terms
- 6 hours of yoga & movement over the course of the retreat
- 7 guaranteed curse words uttered by your giggly hostesses on a daily basis
- 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep each night
- 9 delicious, nourishing, healthy buffet-style meals
- 10+ hours of workshops over four days designed to give you all the feel good mental and physical stretches
- Unlimited giggles, deep conversations, and meaningful connections with other multi-dimensional Mamas
- Daily Meditation
- Very special guest speakers
- & Gifts & a la carte massages and other services & many more surprises…
(*Subject to changes)
Arrival: 3 pm
Daily schedule TBH
meet the team
MORE at Shambala
“”This is where the magic happens – together, with open hearts in beautiful nature.”
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.