Release Your Potential
Inner Island is a guided process designed to support shaping your own future.
FOUR MAIN PHASES
(*Subject to changes)
06:30 Wake up
07:00 Yoga and meditation
09:00 Breakfast and rest (in silence)
10:30 Workshop session
13:30 Lunch and own time
17:00 Co-creative session (optional)
20:00 Closing & sharing (sauna and other activities)
meet the team
“Inner island is a wonderful and clarifying experience for those thinking about their next chapter in their life and not sure how to go about it. ”
“Inner Island is a space supporting you to reach your vision by allowing for vulnerability. It aligns your passions, visions and values to one force.”
“A magic place, process and people to explore and launch your dreams for a better you and a better world. Your Inner island tribe´ will be one you have for life.”
“The Inner island program and facilitators helped me to do a deep dive to fully understand my challenges and uncover and clarify my real dreams. I am walking out of this retreat much braver with a clear path ahead of me and a true believer of MAGIC.
INNER ISLAND PRINCIPLES:
1. We aim to leave Borntorpet and ourselves more beautiful than when we arrived.
2. The retreat celebrates co-existence of beliefs, curiosity for new practices and an interest in transformation, yoga and meditation.
3. You are in charge and you will get what you give. We believe that transformative change can occur only through the medium of deeply personal participation. We will work individually, in peer groups and whole groups. How genuinely you engage and contribute will define the quality of the experience for yourself and others.
4. Everyone is invited to play but respect and give space to those who would like to be with their own experience. There will part of the days that will be in silence.
5. Whatever happens, is the only thing that could have happened. Be prepared to be surprised!
PROOF OF CONCEPT:
Inner Island Borntorpet is a follow up to similar successful workshops organised previously. The last Inner Island retreat was a 10-day long retreat that took place at a pristine beach location which is a part of a 70-hectare private tropical island located in the West Papua province of Indonesia. The retreat was held on Dec 27th 2018 – Jan 6th 2019 and gathered 20 participants from seven countries. Due to our love for the magic of Nordic summer light wanted to conduct one in Sweden this summer. www.innerisland.net
MORE at Shambala
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.