EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Get 600 kr off until the 1st of May, then the price will increase automatically.
IN THIS IMMERSION YOU WILL:
- Upgrade your posture, breathing, phonation, articulation and resonance by developing the whole body as an instrument and vehicle of voice energy.
- Improve your intonation by listening and feeling accurately with the body when you are in tune.
- Recognize limiting relational patterns, which manifest themselves as blockages in your throat and expression.
- Learn how to use your voice to heal wounds in your personal narrative and lineage, restoring the resonance and radiance of your vibratory field.
- Unblock, harmonize and strengthen the energetic centers in the body with healing vocal frequencies and vowels.
- Balance masculine and feminine inner aspects to sing from a place of wholeness within, radically widening your emotional, tonal and expressive range.
- Consolidate your energetic axis to sing (and live!) without depleting your vitality or hurting the phonatory system.
- Experience the power of singing freely with others as one diverse yet unified vibrational field. This multi-layered conscious sound has the potential to clear dense memories and stagnation from people and places, and harmonize discordant energies -past and present-.
When we practice the Embodied Voice as a group, we harmonize, restore and nourish the sacred vibratory field of ourselves and others, increasing our capacity to live in harmony despite differences!
The immersion is open to all levels. It is not necessary to have previous singing experience, just a desire and commitment to find your authentic expression.
“May we all remember the powerful creative beings that we are.”
“I rediscovered an instrument that I always had but never really knew how to to use! The immersion showed me how to use my own voice, my own instrument to activate and reorder parts of my body and soul, and to give myself what I had been looking for outside of myself, but had inside of me!“
“An extremely powerful way to access a relaxed, authentic and empowered voice. I’ve found her techniques have also supported and facilitated incredibly fast movement and healing of emotional, energetic and physical blockages !! I highly recommend this work!“
“This immersion has opened a locked door in my soul. I connected to a part of myself that I had never met before. Now I feel the flow of emotions moving like a dance, and I feel freedom and bliss! Thank you!“
You can view our accommodation options below.
Please note that bringing your own tent is also an option.
For more information on our rooms and facilities, please visit our The Place page.
Twin Bedroom Shared
Triple Bedroom Shared
Soulpad Glamping Tent (double bed) – lake view, heating and electricity
meet the team
Almunis (born Alejandra Ortiz)
Almunis (born Alejandra Ortiz) is a Colombian singer, vibrational therapist, mother and teacher. Since 2005, she has offered thousands of voice and sound healing courses and immersions around the world, sharing her connection to singing as a path to self-knowledge and healing. She is a graduate from Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts, USA; and a certified Sound Therapist from the Sound, Voice and Music Healing Program from CIIS in San Francisco, California, USA.
Almunis has had a phenomenal global career both as a soloist and as a co-founder of her bands Lulacruza and Minuk, singing on four continents and recording more than 30 albums. All her songs, chants and offerings across the world aim to anchor light and sound codes from her star ancestry back into the Earth, activating an authentic, powerful presence of love and unity.
She is the founder of Sonido Sana and the creator of the Embodied Voice method. She is currently based in Colombia where she lives with her beloved husband and two daughters.
Markandeya (Marcus Berg)
Markandeya (Marcus Berg) is a Swedish singer, songwriter and producer, who’s been sharing pearls of wisdom from the Vedic lineage through touring the world with his bands Kultiration and Markandeya. Marcus co-teaches the Embodied Voice Activation by sharing his reverence for sound and singing as a golden tool for self-love and expansion.
MORE at Shambala
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.